Updates to Scott's Juggling Page
As of January 14, 1999, I started tracking the changes made to my web page.
Latest fixes include:
- August 23, 2008 Finally updated library with videos I've owned for years, Added 2nd interview.
- January 28, 2006 Added links to new Blog: "I'd Rather Be Juggling"
- September 24, 2004 added interview.
- May 10, 2004 updated some accomplishments on the goals page.
- February 22, 2004 tidied up a few more things on the new server.
- February 19, 2004 moved things over to www.juggler.co.il. I hope I didn't break anything. I moved main pages, library, and Jewish Jugglers. The only things remaining are some pictures that had been stored on geocities and the Jerusalem Jugglers home page.
- February 15, 2004 tidied up code and CSS.
- August 1, 2003 New counter and more stuff in the works…
- May 15, 2003 adding more new videos; More 5 club tricks: 75751 with 1 behind the back, 95551 with 1 behind the back.
- May 1, 2003 adding new videos; updating library: added 2nd Gatto BJC info, all "other" videos, etc.; More 5 club tricks: 744 backcrossed, 77771 behind back, 771, under arm, 777720 flourish, 5 club steals, etc.; fixed a lot of broken links (esp. in goals).
- August 12, 2002 Some minorish fixes; additions to Juggling Videos in Library Page; new 5 club tricks: Martin, 95551, 663 with chinroll; new best with 7 balls.
- February 1, 2002 removed circle transition upon entering page because it was getting annoying. Removed Hidden Link prize because it was just a nuisance. Added partner inserting clubs to 5 club page and also overhead throw. Tidied up links and text.Added passing videos and daughter juggling
- June 12, 2001 Added 5 club three-high pirouette and starting from 7 club doubles to 5 club page. Also added a couple links to the Interactive Juggling Database.
- April 24, 2001 updated my new email address.
- February 1, 2001 added 66661, scissors catch, breakdown to 5 club tricks, added a couple more links to people with goals pages, other touchups.
- December 19, 2000 added links to Masaki's video indexes.
- December 8, 2000 added Bits essay, Gatto BJC video index and other little changes.
- November 16, 2000 minor touchups and links added.
- November 7, 2000 minor touchups and links added.
- November 5, 2000 added shoulder throw, 8444, 94444, 645 with shoulder throw, behind the back catch finish to 5 club tricks section. Added JISCON and Juggling Museum to JIS Index. Updated Online Juggling Videos Page
- October 22, 2000: Updated Online Juggling Videos Page, updated links, added BJC video indexes from Isaac Orr.
- October 7, 2000: Minor touch-ups.
- August 26, 2000: Added Online Juggling Videos section.
- August 19, 2000: Added some links to Gatto and Garfield. Other improvements.
- March 30, 2000: Put trapeze thumbnail in. Other small changes.
- March 29, 2000: A couple cosmetic fixes including fixing More Lively button and hopefully standard size thumbnails. Added links to James Barlow's video indexes.
- January 26, 2000: New sections including many juggling video indexes and reviews in Library page, Goal Setting Essay, Creativity Essay. Completely cleaned up code and started using CSS (Cascading Style Sheets). Added some links. Lots of cosmetic fixes.
- October 31, 1999: Added link to Rahel’s page. Other minor improvements.
- September 23, 1999: Minor content fixes. Added link to trapeze photos in photos section.
- September 14, 1999: Updated my new email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- July 25, 1999: Fixed a link.
- July 8, 1999: Improved link at bottom to something more lively.
- July 7, 1999: Added link at bottom to something more lively.
- July 6, 1999: Added Juggling Tattoos page.
- June 17, 1999: Added link to Anthony Gatto's page. Tidied up code a bit.
- June 16, 1999: Added last comment.
- May 24, 1999: Added more links: Animated GIF video, Koah Fong's goals.
- May 19, 1999: Added 5 club page. Fixed Goals96.htm. Minor changes
- May 9, 1999: Fixed a bug with Netscape. Added 5 club tricks. Made some minor cosmetic changes.
- April 29, 1999: Played around with the link colors again. Fixed some links.
- April 27, 1999: Played around with the link colors (it was harder to decide than you would think!). Added some more links of jugglers with home pages (Isaac, Colin, Ken)
- April 19, 1999: Changed my address and phone number. Added the Library page. Took of convention and trapeze info at top of main page.
- February 9, 1999: Fixed and improved No Way spoof.
- January 31, 1999: Removed 5 ball photo and added 7 ball photo.
- January 21, 1999: Minor text changes, mostly in Performance section. Added latest Hidden Link Prize winner.
- January 19, 1999: Added links to Palm Pilot Juggling Software. Added links to 4th Israeli Juggling Convention.
- January 18, 1999: Moved JIS Index to separate page. Added Essays section and essay:"Why Juggling is the Hardest Job I've Ever Had." Changed Link colors. Added Marquee to Prize banner. Other cosmetic changes.
- January 14, 1999: Added this link.
By the way, I've coded my pages by hand without the aid of an HTML Editor (except for the tables on my goals pages). I use a simple text editor called EditPad. I initially learned HTML from the Sample Home Pages on the JIS's " Creating a Home Page." My first page and much of the continued formatting of my pages are based on what I learned there. I also learned other things from the HTML References on that page as well as the highly recommended HTML Tag List. The rest I leaned from looking at source code of interesting pages and being creative with what I learned.
Last thing, this page was optimized for Internet Explorer. I've tested that the page looks ok on Netscape, but it looks much nicer using IE (especially the small caps).
Moshav Tarum, ISRAEL
Updates to Scott's Juggling Page /
Juggling Page for Scott Seltzer /